Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Report

Well, the weekend is half way over here and yours is just beginning. Dustin has been here a week now and has settled in quite nicely. Not near all the blowin' and goin' that was happening when he visited at spring break. Well, not with me, anyway. I'm out of the picture. He's quite familiar with the taxi system now. He & Karwa have become quite good friends. Yesterday, he invited some of his new found friends (aka, Kristi's friends) to come over and swim and hangout, while Kristi and her friend, Lauren, went shopping at City Center. Dustin's not shy when it comes to girls. We seem to have more girls than ever hanging out at the villa. Does the word "Chick Magnet" come to mind. Lol, if Kristi or Dustin read this, I will be in trouble. He's even got a date to prom. Just because he's in the Land of the Odd is no reason to miss a beat. I'm not so sure how Kristi feels about having a new "sister", though. Kristi's gathering her friends at our house next Friday for a pre-prom meal. As you can only imagine, I'm checking into having that catered. I have a friend that has volunteered for the job, French maid outfit included. She told me she was kidding about the outfit, but I thought it might make some great pics. Speaking of outfits, we need to pick up Kristi's prom dress at the tailor's today, the one that she designed. She tried it on for the final fitting last week and seemed very happy with the outcome. Gotta go refill the java. Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...