Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulez


Today's the day...TSATCBFR. If you're thinking I'm depressed that I'm missing it, you've missed the mark. I'm excited to see what my roving reporter, Kayla Michelle Knox, comes up with. This is her chance at redemption. If you remember correctly, I wasn't overwhelmed by her prom covering skills, but, it's a new day and I feel quite confident. No pressure, Kayla. She's supposed to be reporting back to me after today's event, pictures included. I'm salivating with anticipation and what makes it worse is that you guys are eight hours behind me. No telling when I'll get the low down. Oh, and to help you novices out on the art of peeling crawfish, I've included a tutorial below. And please, while you're peeling, remember the matriarch of the Trahan family (aka mom). She sure does love crawfish, but doesn't fancy peeling them. So please peel her a few for me, because you know I'd peel her a plateful, if I only could. Seriously, now. And remember on this fine celebration...if you drink, don't drive and if you drive, don't drink. Be careful everyone. Bon appetit!





To leave a comment, click on the title of the post and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...