Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Like It and I Still Love It




Top Ten Things I've Discovered in Qatar:


1. Driving IS a sport

2. You can grow flowers anywhere

3. Makeup is for special occasions

4. If you ask for a napkin, you might just get something you don't really want. Ask for a tissue,please.

5. I won't melt in 120 degree heat

6. Someone CANNOT bore a hole into me by staring.

7. "Same Same" means anything you want it to.

8. The person that runs you over on the road will be the first one to stop and render aid.

9. All the land masses and oceans that lie between us will not keep the people here from asking Americans about Obama and Hillary.

10. Even though I'm loving the experience, America is still the #1 country in the world.




To leave a comment, click on the title of the post underneath the entry date and then click on "Post a Comment" at the bottom of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...