Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fill'er Up...Ouch!



Gas prices! What's going on over there? Worse yet, what's going to happen when summer gets here? It looks like we'll be spending as much in gas while we're visiting as it costs for us to fly home. The good news is that gas is still holding at 80 cents a gallon for full service super unleaded...the same as it was a year ago when David arrived. There is an upside to living in the Middle East!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh this is how i feel everytime i pass a gas station!! luckily HEB in Kyle has a gas station and I can use the $100 HEB card I won to fill up my car all of 2 and a half times!!! I can remember when i could never make it reach 20 bucks when filling up!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...