Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, May 19, 2008

TSATCBFR




The event of the Trahan year is taking place this Sunday and we're going to miss it. The Sometimes Annual Trahan Crawfish Boil Family Reunion (TSATCBFR for short) will take place at my brother Mark's house in Port Arthur. It's our chance to see cousins and aunts and uncles that we would otherwise never get to see, barring funerals heaven forbid. Mark has a great layout for the event with a huge covered area along with a sand volleyball court in the yard. It's sort of sad not being able to go. It's the first REAL event that we're going to miss. But not to worry, The last Knox standing in Texas, aka Kayla, will be representing the clan and she will be bring along Ryan to eat our portion of the crawfish. Ryan and Kayla, you will also need to step up to the plate for volleyball, as well. You know that Knox competitive spirit...bring it on! I'd like to give a shout out to all the"Nunez family" and "Austins", as well, that I'll miss out on seeing. As for the Trahan's, well, I'll be seeing you soon enough. I'll leave you with some pics from the 2005 TSATCBFR that I ran across on my AOL account that I didn't even know I had. Now, y'all have
fun now, ya here?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...