Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mall Mania...Well, Not Exactly



Last week while Kristi and I were leaving Villagio Mall, I spotted a small group of abaya clad women taking pictures with there cellphones of an Adidas store window display. I looked to see what had them so fascinated and saw that there was a young "thobed" gentleman striking a pose for them in the window, right along side of a mannequin. He was so cute, and of course I had my camera in my purse. As I was getting it out and trying to get it turned on, he stepped out of the window. I then let out an "awww, I wanted his picture". The mom immediately made him get back in the window to pose for me. I could tell someone was fussing at him within the store, but he ignored them and posed for me anyway. Click on the picture and check out how handsome he is. He just might have a "mall tour" in his future.

****For "How I Met Your Mother" viewers, this song may sound familiar. Click here to see the video from the episode that this song was from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...