Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Elephant Walk





It's a sad day at the Knox campsite. The settings on my camera were "off" from being shoved in and out of my bag all morning. Most of my pictures from today were blurred. It's too late for a "do over", as we leave Phuket to head back to Bangkok tomorrow. Our elephant trek was very scary. We were not on flat land, and we were very close to vertical drop offs. I didn't appreciate our guides sense of humor as he kept pointing that out to me. And yes, I'm as petrified as I look underneath that smile. We also did some white water rafting this morning which I'm very glad that I didn't bring my camera. It would not have survived the drenching that we got. We spend tomorrow night in Bangkok and then back to Doha Saturday morning. Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...