Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Breakfast With Sykes

People seem to be more interested in Sykes than this exotic life we're living. Did I say "exotic". Hmmm, I'm not so sure you can use that word to describe Doha. Well, for those that have been asking, he's up to the same old tricks... still stealing my toast, still stealing the dish cloth,and stealing socks. His new targets are Kristi's & my makeup brushes I found Sykes lying on my bed guarding the two brushes that he had just conquered. What's really funny is that he had to go to two separate bathrooms to retrieve them. I'm thinking we might have a name change in store for this cat.

Sykes waiting patiently

...while the eggs cook
....while the coffee brews
...while waiting for any leftover scraps

Now, after viewing these pictures I'm sure my Doha Ladies' group is quite relieved that I haven't hosted a brunch. Right about now they are a breathing a sigh of relief that my project is the Mosque tour. Lol, I'll get you yet, my lovely little ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. You are getting too laid back over there!! I never thought I would see the day that you would let a cat lay on your counter and table without swatting at it!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...