Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Sykes...Coming to a Home Near You

Lock your doors people...you never know who or what might wander in!!



We're back safe and sound as you can see. Our visit was quite hectic this year and quite out of the ordinary. Mom was still in the hospital after a car wreck (wear your seat belts, people!). She ended up staying three weeks, but is now rehabbing at Cypress Glen Nursing Home. Hopefully that will just be a few days, so that she can get back to her routine at home. Nonetheless, we made the most of our trek home and enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to a more relaxed visit next time around...maybe as early as April. Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!! I didn't know that cats are smart!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...