Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Breaking News: Knox has Fox!!

As Kristi stated in London, "My life is complete, now". This being said after taking her picture with an ever still, never smiling Buckingham Palace guard. Now, mine is complete here in Doha. Fox News has arrived. Yes, "fair & balanced" live news is here and blaring on my television. Back in the states "Fox News Live" with the flowing flag were emblazoned on the bottom left hand corner of our tv, regardless of which channel we were watching...a testament of my faithfulness to their programming. I do have to admit television viewing in Doha (up until yesterday at 10:45a.m.) was not what it was in the states. We do not get any "first run" shows here. Everything here is reruns of tv series, mostly the ones that have been canceled in the states. We do get a few current sitcoms, but we are seasons behind you guys (at least a season, if not more). We do get CNN, but it's a European version. Anyway, Fox News is my answer to that now. It's the exact same one that you guys are watching...well, some of you guys (wink, wink) .

4 comments:

  1. WOW.....I guess I never thought about ya'll not getting the same programing over there. Geeez, I dont think I could be there for more than a few days without FOX!! Glad to hear you are no longer deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would complete your Qatari lifestyle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! 49! How's that feel??? You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, I didn't know you were a Fox News Fan. High five!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kayla! Sorry, the internet was down when y'all called. I love the message :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...