Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Another Freedom Lost

The fine for a motorist driving an automatic car and caught resting his legs on the dash board or the side seat is QR10,000 ($2750.00) and a jail term of a month to three years, Al Kharji said. (Director of the Police & Traffic Department, Colonel Mohamed Saad Al Kharji speaking to two Independent Schools)

Man, I can't believe I'm going to have to give that up.


Only in Qatar

4 comments:

  1. Lol then i have to take this pic to the Traffic Dep. LOL just pulling your leg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaayyyy! My husband told me not to post it. I couldn't help myself! I've really been trying to cut back on driving like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! careful they might take it as evidence ,, just joking :P :P

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...