Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Off to London

We're off to London early in the morning. This will be our first time in Europe, or just about anywhere for that matter. We're just sort of winging it. Nothing at all is planned, except for the taxi that's taking us from the airport to our hotel. We're staying at the Crown Moran if someone needs to reach us in an emergency...God, please forbid. As we prepare for our journey, I'll leave you with a story that I received via email this morning about Johnny the Bagger. I think it's well worth passing along. Thanks for the inspiration, Aunt Linda. Give Molly a hug for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...