Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Friday, September 14, 2007

It's a bouncing baby cat!!

We'd like to introduce to you a new member of our family. I'd tell you his name, but we're having a little difficulty deciding. The names in the hat thus far are Arabia (our other cat's name is Saudi...cute, huh?), Catar (Kristi says no, but it's my choice, and Felix (Granddaddy's suggestion, hmm...I wonder where he came up with that?). Any & all creative name suggestions are welcome. Anyway, a couple in Doha rescued this tiny kitten from the streets and nursed his badly infected eye back to health. Kristi & I had been searching local Doha info sites to see if we could find a kitten to adopt. Well, the rest is history. The couple came by today with him & it was love at first sight. Kristi & he are a perfect match. I promise you, Match.com could not have done any better!

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest kitten! Love the pic! Arabia is really cute, Catar comes in second, Felix is a definite NO! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that is the cutest face. I am glad they are 'the perfect match.' If you are looking for other name suggestions...here is what we were kind of calling him. Emers. We found him at MegaMart..so we thought M & M but that was too much like the rapper so we shortened it to Emers. But Yeah, I vote for Arabia if you are going for one of those three. Sounds very Qatar like.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...