Our five year adventure in Doha, Qatar ended June 1, 2012, but the memories will always remain. It's back to Texas where I have decided...Qatar isn't cornering the market on "quirky", as I once believed. Thanks for opening my eyes to the world, Doha!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The passports are coming. The passports are coming!!!

"We have finished processing your passport, and it has been mailed to you. " This is a copy & pasted quote from the U.S. Passport application website...can you believe it?? They said that we should receive them by June 14th. Okay, now I'm really nervous. This means we're really going. We bumped our flights all the way to the 20th because of scheduling difficulties, but I'm pretty sure with a little finagling we can get that changed. Wow, has this been a long & drawn out process...13 wks & 1 day to be exact (and that's if we actually receive them when they say we will). Okay, let's cross our fingers. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

I always love hearing your comments. Go ahead make my day, be it the good, the bad, or the ugly...